NOAH’s Navigator is an Intensive Outpatient Assisted Living Housing Program at Northeast Ohio Applied Health (NOAH). Our men’s assisted living housing program will provide a strong, safe, supervised and structured environment for men as they steer out of the storms of substance addiction into a secure harbor of sobriety, peace and wholeness. NOAH’s Navigatoroffers:
- Eleven bed assisted-living facility in Akron, Ohio located ten minutes from downtown Akron. Program is a minimum of 90 days and clients may reside longer based on need.
- Qualifying clients must be medically stable through alcohol or opiate detoxification, have current Medicaid or insurance and willing to get treatment
- Clients have 24-hour, 7 days a week supervision by qualified staff
- Group Sessions at NOAH’s OHMAS certified facility in Macedonia, OH
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Model and 12-Step Education
- Diagnostic Drug and Mental Health Assessments
- Individual Case Management linking Clients to Transitional Housing, Education, Medical Support, Clothing and Employment
- Individual Counseling, Peer Support and Daily 12-Step Help Groups
- Random Drug and Alcohol Screenings
- Regular Client Progress Reports and Updates to Providers
- Structured Daily Schedule
- Onsite Cook that prepares delicious, nutritious meals
- Free Client Transportation to and from the Treatment Facilit
- Medicaid and Most Major Insurances Accepted
- Simple Referral Process with One-Page Form
With our assisted living program, we do not accept sex offenders, needles in the facility for any reason (including medical, i.e. diabetes), or any narcotic prescriptions. Our qualifications do require a full assessment to be reviewed by our clinical staff for acceptance and if one is not available, we can complete one.
The review and acceptance process is normally completed in 24 hours or less.
If we are not able to accommodate a client for any reason, we will refer them to another Substance Abuse Agency for assistance.